Monday, June 27, 2016

The miracle of birth and when life begins.

As most of you know there was an addition to my family this past week, my lovely new granddaughter, Ava Loren.  Bringing a new child into the world is such a miracle. After two of my own and now three grandchildren, it never ceases to amaze me how a human being can grow so perfectly inside a woman's womb.  If anything could prove the existence of God, this should do the trick!

While I was in the hospital with my daughter, the doctor explained to us that when the baby is in the womb, they don't need their lungs so the heart works very differently. There are actually other openings and holes between the chambers.  But then when the baby is born and takes her first breath, the heart begins to heal itself by slowly over the next few days closing up those now unnecessary holes. Even the doctor said "What an incredible design".  To which I commented "That's God's design." Of course I got no response, but hey, you have to admit there is an intelligence behind all of this. Human beings are such complex biological machines that to actually believe they came about randomly is insane.

Not sure if I already posted this but I found it fascinating. It is from this article where you can see actual photos

Human life begins in bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film. An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception.
Scientists had seen the phenomenon occur in other animals but it is the first time is has been also shown to happen in humans.
Not only is it an incredible spectacle, highlighting the very moment that a new life begins, the size of the flash can be used to determine the quality of the fertilized egg.

Flash of light? Sounds like God to me!  Yet, I've always believed real life began at conception. Part of my belief comes from the Bible where it describes how the baby John the Baptist leapt in his mother's womb when Mary approached who was pregnant with Jesus at the time.  A simple biological being would not leap on it's own. But a being with a spirit would know the Savior of the world was close through the  revelation of the Holy Spirit.

To date we have murdered 60 MILLION babies through abortion in the United States alone.  One and a half TRILLION worldwide since 1980.  If those statistics don't shock and abhor you, nothing will.

The devil hates human beings. His sole purpose is to drag us to hell anyway he can. If he can't do that, he wants to kill us, torture us, and destroy our lives. Believe in him or not, he is still out to get you. Convincing someone to murder their baby is nothing new. Satan has been doing that for thousands of years. From the Aztecs, Incas, and Mayans to the god, Molech whom the Jews worshiped, to Carthage and many others, people have been sacrificing their babies to gods who are nothing but demons behind the scenes in the hopes of receiving some blessing or prosperity.  

Today, we sacrifice our babies to the demon of selfishness and promiscuity. There really is no difference between walking up to a huge golden idol and placing our baby in the red-hot hands of a demon to burn to death or walking into an abortion clinic.  Sorry to be so harsh and graphic but I really believe God is going to punish us for this just like he punished Israel.

(Note:  This is in no way meant to upset those women who have had abortions. If you turn to Jesus, give your life to Him and repent, He WILL forgive you and wash away all your guilt. Not only will you be forgiven, but you will see your baby again some day!)

The good news?  I believe (and this is only my belief based on what I've read in Scripture) that every one of those precious aborted babies in now in heaven.  Their mothers may have not wanted them but God wanted them and welcomed them with open, loving arms.

.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Marylu! In a time when human life has no value anymore, we all need to be a voice for the voiceless.:) Bringing a new life into this world must be one of the most amazing experiences ever!The Lord knit us in our mother's womb before we were even conceived! How astounding is that? :D
    Check out Rebecca Kiessling's story, she's a passionate pro-life speaker. She was conceived in rape (!) but nevertheless, she shares that EVERY life is precious, no matter under what circumstances it began.
    I found this heartwarming message that I uploaded on my YT channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_B9AGxifBU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your honest post, MaryLu - I agree with it all and do feel those babies will be in heaven!!

    Love, hugs, and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you MaryLu for this wonderful post!
    Blessings,Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved, Loved, LOVED the post, MaryLu and am in full agreement, of course. Life is so precious. Better that a millstone be tied around the neck and they be thrown into the sea than to face God for hurting one of these innocents. America will pay for her unGodly behavior and condoning this and other sins. Blessed be the name of the Lord! Hugs and favor to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies! As I read back over this, it sounds a bit harsh in my judgement and I don't mean to come across this way. I guess it really breaks my heart to think of all those precious babies. Anyway, looks like the Supreme Court ruled against adding safety rules for abortion clinics today. Another step away from God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How the heart of our God must ache with the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of babies aborted and their lives just thrown away like they were nothing but a bother to those who discarded them . My heart goes out to those little ones. And I often wondered if those who discarded their baby ever thought about them after the fact. I do believe they do.
    I have 5 children (all grown) and I had 4 miscarriages and one still born. I have RH negative blood which years ago miscarriages were the results of that blood type. Today a women can get a shot and it helps the women carrying that child.
    I am getting ahead of what I wanted to say.
    My daughter in law 's sister was pregnant and it was discovered something was not right and they wanted to abort. She refused and her little girl was born with disfiguring tumors. The Nurse wrapped her in a pink blanket and Jamie was able to hold her for an hour before she passed away.
    When my daughter in law called me and asked to pray and told me how Jamie had that bonding time with her baby--a great sadness came over me. I never got to hold my little ones or know if they were a boy or girl and my tears flowed.
    But our Amazing God had always known that empty sadness within me and filled me right at that moment with the knowledge that --yes-- one day I would see my little ones in Heaven and I would know they were mine! I Praise His Glorious Name.
    May those who have aborted or lost a child -may they feel the love and peace as they reach out to a Loving Father in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tues June 28th,
    "Morning, MaryLu ... and gals."
    Thank-you for bringing this to light, MaryLu .... I 'assumed' the numbers would be high across the entire World for abortion. But I had NO idea they were that astronomical !!! Guess we shouldn't be surprised by it. Appalled and horrified, but not surprised.
    Precious wee lives .... all with God the Father, now.
    Just want to say "congratulations" once again, on the safe arrival of Ava Loren ... what a beautiful name !!! Enjoy those grand-babies !!!
    Thanks again, MaryLu .... for the enlightenment from this blog posted on Monday.
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. In addition to praying for all of those babies who are under siege, this article is a good reminder to me that I also need to pray for the others involved in this scenario. The mothers who are led to believe this is their only option. Those, as you mention, who have gone through this procedure and now believe they are unredeemable. The men who were either never given the choice or who committed the sin of encouraging the abortion. And, lastly, the doctors and activists who will fight to the death for a woman's "right" to kill another human being. Above all else, I pray that they will allow the Holy Sprit to enter their hearts and open their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Mary. Thanks for reminding us to pray for all involved. :-)

      Delete