Monday, January 30, 2023

Important lessons from a 1952 Vision/Visitation with Jesus!

 


Hi Everyone,

My cat died early Saturday morning. His name is Buster, and he was one of the best cats I've ever known. I won't bore you with the details, but we are very sad in the Tyndall home. I know losing a pet isn't anywhere to be compared with losing a loved one, but it still hurts!  However, when I'm in this kind of pain, it helps me reflect more on Jesus and just hang in His comforting presence.  One day He will defeat death itself and toss it in the lake of fire and no one will ever die again. Death, where is your sting? Praise His Name Forevermore!

Anyway, I didn't have much else to say, but I highly highly encourage you to watch this teaching video from Melissa at Midnight Hour Oil. She talks at length about a visitation a man had with Jesus some years ago and the things he learned from the Lord during that time. There's a lot about spiritual warfare and also a section on Is it Possible to lose your salvation and if so, how does that happen?  I thought it was very enlightening and encouraging.  It's only about 20 minutes, but it is worth every minute. I have been following this Godly woman for years. She's the real deal. 

If you can't view it here, click on this Link to take you to You Tube. 


It has come to my attention that the author of the book Melissa recommends, Kenneth Hagin, got into some false doctrines toward the end of his life, so if you get this book, read it with discernment! I do, however, agree that the parts Melissa reads are Biblically sound. 

Have a great week, Everyone! We are one day closer to being with our Lord!






18 comments:

  1. Yes I needed this!
    I’m very sorry about your beautiful cat. He looks precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet cat Buster. Pets are like family and it’s so hard to lose them. I am praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate that very much.

      Delete
    2. Dear Marlu please accept my condolence on Buster passing. I have a greatly loved 2 year old puppy Charlie Brown that Beckie helped me get. May God bless your kind heart heart Patti

      Delete
  3. I’m sorry about your cat. One of my other good friends lost her cat in the wee hours of Saturday morning. And she said she knew two others who had lost pets that same day. 2 AM. Strange and sad.

    I will check that video out. These days everyone has a vision but I’m fascinated because this one is from 1950s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's weird, but we know someone else who's dog died Saturday too. So weird... wonder if God is taking our pets to heaven before all hell breaks loose

      Delete
  4. Hi MaryLu, May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you with His perfect peace and comfort in the passing of Buster. My Daughter asked me if her dog Dasher was going to heaven. And I told her, I know some people dont believe that animals go to heaven Honey. But here is what I think, The Bible talks about Jesus riding a white horse when He returns for us. So that proves there are animals in heaven ! The Bible also say's that the things Jesus has been preparing for us when we arrive in heaven are beyond our imagination. People say that animals cant love, that they dont have emotions or a soul, but I know dasher loved you. He made you laugh, he laid with you when you were sick and he ran to you all excited when you came home from school. Dasher showed more love than a lot of people I know. so if God can do things we cant even imagine, and we know God loves us, I wouldn't put it past Him to surprise us with one of the things we loved so much while here on earth.
    Blessings Sister.
    Ps. The video was awesome. I'm posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. God is pure love, and he created animals and allowed us to love them and them us. Why wouldn't he bring them into eternity to be with us? He is such a merciful loving God!

      Delete
  5. Hi MaryLu I feel your loss.😢 What a precious fur baby. I do believe you will see him again and he will be so healthy and happy to see you 💕 I had to say goodbye to my Scooter Boy last year. 20 years old! He was my boy.💕 I smile thinking of him in Heaven calling for me. He had the most ear splitting Cat-a -Holler 😳 Thinking Heaven will be glad to see me, just to hush him up. 🙄
    I enjoy Melissa at Midnight Oil too. Real Deal , Amen! I'll check out the video, as I missed it. May God hold and comfort you, reassuring you that Buster is well and waiting to be with you, no more death.
    PS I heard from Shelley this morning and sounds like the Lord is ready for Gay. Another Saint going Home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cillie. Sounds like we will have a greeting party in heaven. Thanks for the update on Shelley. I will pray Gay's journey to Heaven is peaceful.

      Delete
  6. I am so sorry about your fur baby. Our pets are family too and really do hold a special place in our hearts. Sending my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about sweet Buster. What a beautiful boy he is! I have two dogs that are waiting for me in heaven, along with many loved ones. What a wonderful reunion day that will be for us all! I look forward to watching the video. Prayers to you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes.... a great reunion for all of us! Can't wait.

      Delete
  8. Hi MaryLu--Am back from my wanderin'. I am very sorry to hear about Buster; he's so beautiful! I can share your sorrow. We lost Bubba in Jan. of '22. I keep thinking heaven will be like Eden (only better!) and we will see our furry friends there, too. Also, I'm here to mention I am posting your latest series on my Hope Inspired Stories blog. Stop in to say hi if you get the chance! p.s. Chappy keeps me ship-shape--Love ye, Cap'n!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat!!! What a pleasure to hear from you! I still have that gorgeous pirate lady doll you made for me for The Red Siren! I'm off to check out your blog. Thanks for posting about my books! Yes, Chappy keeps all of us ship-shape!! Love and hugs, Cap'n Tyndall

      Delete
    2. Post will be up later today...just messaged Chappy to see if she could get your favorite hymn & Bible vs.--are you ready for this? I messaged her, returned to my emails--and lo and behold your comment was there!!!!!! Talk about being on the same wave length!

      Delete