Dear Greatly-Beloved Children of the Most High!
As many of you know, crazy things are happening in the world. Everything is converging according to Biblical prophecy like nothing I've ever seen. Iran is getting more and more bold, putting a bounty on anyone who kills an American, giving Trump a two-week ultimatum. Who is really in control of the Strait of Hormuz? Trump says he is. Iran says they are. Russia and Ukraine are still at war. Syria and Jordan are under fire.... and Europe is still allowing waves of immigrants inside their borders. AI has gone rogue... hacking into institutions, reaching singularity... Digital Ids, New MRNA vaccines, brain chips, flock cameras, poisons in our food, drought, famine, fierce storms, and quakes! Also now in New Jersey you can murder your own child up to the day of delivery. Noahide laws that will decapitate Christians! I could go on.
However, today I came here to give you links to a couple of posts and videos that I believe are very important. I hope you take the time to click and read or listen.
This first link is to a post I made a year ago about the month of Elul, which we are now in. This is very important in my opinion... as you will see when you read it. Elul is a 40 day fast and repentance for the Children of Israel, leading up to the Day of Atonement. It was a time when Moses went up on Mount Sinai to receive the 10 commandments. (not sure if it was the first or second time) This is a very special time in Israel's spiritual history and it has huge implications for what's happening now in the world.
Here's the post: The King is In the Field
In that post, I also mentioned olives and the olive harvest which occurs in September. There is a Jewish festival of Olives that occurs this year on September 6th. The reason I mention this is that olive oil in the Bible is usually associated with the Holy Spirit and it was the one thing lacking in the 5 unwise virgins in the Parable in Matthew 25. I may have told you this story, but a few years ago, I ran into a young girl on my daily walk. She was about 10 and wore a bright red jacket. I said hi and asked her what she was doing and where her mother was, because it's not always safe walking alone in California. She smiled and told me she was picking ripe olives. Then she left and I've never seen her since. Up to that point, I had no idea there were so many olive trees here in California. I pass them on my daily prayer walk.. and they are just now starting to get ripe. I'm not sure if this has any significance, but I wanted to mention it.
For some great analysis on End time events, prophecies and news, I recommend TW Tramm's The Season of Return website. I think you'll enjoy it
For a great sermon on the month of Elul and various passages in the Scripture that indicate a Summer Rapture, check out Pastor Sandy Armstrong's latest sermon
Here's one of my own on the word Summer in Scripture! Summer is Nigh
Last but not least, I encourage you to watch Melissa at Midnight Hour Oil's video. This is not just about some critical end times events, but Melissa goes into what I consider one of the best explanations of what true salvation is and whether you can lose it or not. This has been my passion here on this blog. Nothing makes me more angry than people preaching that once you get saved, you can then live anyway you want and you cannot lose that salvation. There have been countless watchmen and pastors I have unsubbed and never listened to again because of their continued preaching of this blasphemous doctrine. What a clever way for the devil to get people to forsake their Lord and end up in hell!
Anyway, Please watch Melissa's video.
Also, I've posted about this many times. Here are some of those articles. As we approach the finish line, we must be diligent to stick to the Word of God and not listen to man.
Yes, our Salvation is sure and eternal... but there are conditions to keeping it. We must continue in the faith, continue walking with Jesus, be obedient, stay in repentance. These are not works. We cannot earn our salvation. But after you get engaged, you must remain faithful to your espoused. It's a covenant. And God takes covenant very seriously.
We are in the highest watch time I've ever seen. Does that mean we leave soon? I don't know. Many watch times have come and go. But I sense in my spirit, we are close. So, cultivate that relationship with Jesus. That is the most important thing right now. You can know all the news, mark down all the prophesied dates, be aware of every "word" given... but if you aren't walking closely with Jesus, you may not be taken.
Stay strong, saints, it is always darker before the dawn!
Unless the Lord leads, I don't expect to be posting again. I do have a post that is set to go out ONLY IF I'm not here to stop it. It explains what happened and what to do if you're left behind. So, stay subbed for now, in order for that post to show up in your email and perhaps help someone you love who was left behind.
But the Lord is pulling me into different directions where I can hopefully reach more people. I'm keeping the blog up, however, because there are hundreds of great articles the Lord has given me over the years that I hope will help someone out there!
See you in the clouds!

Oh Marylu! It’s sad to hear that you aren’t planning to post anymore, but so exciting as well!! This is it! Oh come Lord Jesus ! We long for your appearing!
ReplyDeleteAmen!! Can't wait to see my Savior!!
DeleteHello Sister in Christ,
ReplyDeleteI am a bit sad to hear that you will not be posting again. The past year and a half had been so meaningful since I went through the transformation and am now serving the Lord more devotedly than ever with vastly increased knowledge and awareness of all the signs you mentioned and multiple other Scriptures. You have answered questions that I had been wondering about for a long time, and I thank the Lord profoundly for that. As I learned from another source, always consult with the Lord to discern if something is the truth, for we should “trust God than confide in man” (Psalm 118:8).
The OSAS doctrine is embittering and aggravating, now that I have learned more about it. An arrogant look turning into a shocked expression as the picture shows only proves that “living for yourself guarantees destruction.” In other words, thinking you are saved because of your works, goodness, and status rather than truly following and loving the Lord will prove to have a tragic end if left unchecked. Do you agree Sister?
I saw on the Essenes calendar has a week of Wood Offerings with the names of all 12 sons of Jacob, whom represent the tribes of Israel. Do these have any significance since they overlap from 9/06 to 9/12 which will be Rosh Hashanah on our calendar?
The Essenes calendar has FOT on 9/16, Yom Kippur on 9/25, Tabernacles on 9/30, and Shemini Atzeret on 10/07. I wonder if this may be the most critical watch period we will ever have, especially with everything that we witnessed this year.
A watchman stated in an article that “by the end of the Tribulation, everyone will be either killed or changed into their glorified bodies.” I know that since there will be those who survived the Tribulation and have not taken the MOB, they will endure the Millennium in their still-mortal bodies. Do you agree this may be somewhat of an inaccuracy?
The author also stated that he strongly believes the Rapture will be on the Feast of Trumpets, meaning anytime during the 2-3 day period of September 11-13. If we are still here after those dates, he believes it may attribute to the “delay” that the 10 virgins experienced. In other words, he feels with certainty that the Rapture could happen anytime between the end of FOT and the end of the year on New Year’s Eve. I could only hope so considering all that we have seen and know bow in relation to prophecy, and especially with the Daniel Covenant and Third Temple on the brink of materializing. What are your thoughts?
I will be on a trip overseas next month, intertwining right with the holy Fall feasts, so I will definitely remain watchful. Where I will be, it will be several hours ahead in Israel, so if we are still here by dawn on 9/14, or late afternoon/night in America on 9/13, then that means FOT was not the Rapture period as many I am sure are currently hoping.
Regardless, thanks gratefully again for all the posts, wisdom, and responses. If this may indeed be the final post, I will see you soon in the clouds along with all other true Brothers and Sisters. Take care & Peace and Blessings from a Brother in Christ.
Dear Brother, If you have any questions or any prayer requests, please feel free to email me. I will be praying for your trip. Be safe but keep close to Jesus! The watchman you referenced who said that by the end of the Tribulation, everyone will be either dead or in a glorified body... is incorrect. There will be some people who did not receive the MOB but who also did not get saved. They will then live as mortals during the millennial reign and produce children.
DeleteAs far as the rapture being on the feast of Trumpets, it does seem a likely candidate... but God can do anything He wants! But yes... this year does seem to be the year! We wait and see.
Stay strong in the Lord, Brother. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. See you soon!.
Greetings Holy Messenger of God,
ReplyDeleteI would like to give a heartfelt thanks for all the posts. They have definitely increased my knowledge and understanding of all the prophetic signs and worsening evil, and I have seen many other watchmen attesting that it is very likely we will be leaving soon, hopefully later this year, as many are looking forward to.
The signs could not be more obvious that they are exacerbating, and it is just depressing how many are still dismissive of it. But as Jesus said, it will be like the days of Noah, so I guess we can only do what we can and trust the Lord will save them, particularly our loved ones who are not saved yet perhaps?
One thing I remember Jesus said about the Tribulation is that “it will be cut short for the sake of the elect.” I understand as it being cut short from an indefinite period of time to just seven years, but would it also be possible to conclude that the Lord meant that it may be shorter than seven years? The Scripture was not clear about the length in that regard, but it is something many of us watchful ones are curious to know.
The reason I am wondering about the above is that, like the commenter above, I am also very hopeful we will leave before the end of this year, but if we are still here in 2027, perhaps the above may be the reason as in the Tribulation may not be exactly seven years as commonly known?
Besides, if we do happen to see 2027, it may not be long into the year before we leave, and I believe it may be within the first six months? If we get into the latter part of next year, then I might start to wonder if the above may be true.
I read about this somewhere before, but some believers feel that the Sixth Seal may trigger the actual start of the Tribulation, but I don’t think this may be accurate considering the first five seals have not been opened. We don’t know who the AC is and the war, famine, and death rates are nowhere close to how it will be when the seals are broken. Do you feel this could be the case?
Thanks Sister for all the posts and End-Times information. I believe we will be with the Lord within a year’s time, hopefully much sooner. Until then, keep the faith and stay strong in the Lord. Best of luck with the publication of your new novel as well. Blessings and Come Quickly Lord Jesus!
Greetings! Sorry I have not known whether you are a brother or a sister, but no matter. I'm blessed you have found my posts helpful. As far as our lost loved ones, we pray, fast, and trust that the Lord has a plan to save them. That's all we can do. God is faithful!
DeleteYes, we do not know from Scripture whether the Tribulation will be cut short at the beginning or the end. However, with the numbers listed in both Daniel and Revelation and the Tribulation divided up into 2 parts of 3.5 years each...it would seem that the Tribulation must be close to 7 years... but of course whatever the Lord plans... Part of that 7 years may play out after Jesus returns... as part of Daniel's 70th week when Jesus sets up His Kingdom here on Earth.
I will be surprised to be here in 2027, not only because of all the huge signs, but because it has been 2000 years since Jesus's death and resurrection, which I personally believe happened in 32 AD. Jesus told us that He would revive Israel on the third day in Hosea 6:2 So we are close, regardless.
I do not believe the 6th seal starts the Tribulation. I believe it ends the Tribulation. The first seal which is the Antichrist with a covenant in his hand (bow) rides out to conquer. That starts the Tribulation, in my opinion. I believe millions will die in the first 4 seals.. and we have not seen that yet.
Anyway, blessings to you and yours! Stay strong. Grow in your walk with the Lord. Pray for your loved ones and believe God will save them.
Many thanks Sister for the explanations.
ReplyDeleteI have a few final questions:
1. Since the Tribulation is said to be 1260 days per Scripture, Daniel 12 mentions 1290 and 1335 days. The way I comprehend it is that the first 30 days is when Jesus restores Israel upon His return and the other 45 days is the approximate time to set up for the Millennium. Perhaps this may be why we are still here due to this “extra calculation?”
2. Regarding the 6th Seal, if it ends the Tribulation, when would the Trumpets and Bowls take place? I remember Revelation stated the 144,000 and Two Witnesses come near the end of the Trumpets, which I believe are near the end of the first 3.5 years, and the Bowls are supposedly during the last half when the AC is fully in power.
3. There are reports of some new red heifers being born in Israel. I remember it was nearly four years ago when five unblemished ones in Texas were brought to Israel and some have been disqualified since then. I wonder if these new births may impact the prophetic timeline, though I sometimes feel it is not required for the Tribulation to begin, but will later since the sacrifices will stop at the midpoint when the Abomination of Desolation takes place.
4. The US is reportedly in a trade war with Canada with the 50% tariffs, signaling possibly heightened tensions with the US. Also, I heard that Iran may be planning a surprise October attack in the US, but that is only what I heard. Some believe November may be when the Azovmena prophecy (speaking of which, are you familiar with this prophecy?) may be close to being fulfilled, around the same time of the Noahide Laws conference. Just more signs we are very close to leaving, possibly before the end of the year?
Many blessings again Sister and I look forward to seeing you at the Wedding Feast of the Lord.
Keep trusting that He will come for us soon no matter how long it seems. Praise the Lord for He is good all the time, Amen.
One thing I always remember is the 7 years of Daniel's covenant doesn't necessarily have to directly coincide with the length of the Tribulation. Most people assume they are both the same periods of time, but the Bible never says that. It does say that there is a first half of Daniel's covenant and a second half... but where does the Tribulation fit into that? Daniel's 7 years could extend out beyond the end of the Tribulation. And as you pointed out with these extra days... the Bible says that Blessed are those who wait for these final days.. in other words if they are still alive and never took the MOB. Daniel's 70th week starts with the covenant the AC signs. AND we know that the church is removed around that time because the AC will be revealed. So that is what we are waiting for... but as far how long the Tribulation actually is, who knows? We won't be here.. .so I'll leave that in God's hands. He said He would cut it short, so that's good for the people still here.
DeleteRegarding the 6th seal and the timing of the bowls, etc... no one really knows. Scholars take guesses at this stuff but how it all plays out and the timing, we can't be sure. I do believe the bowls are poured out at the very end during the week of the Day of Atonement, but I can't say that definitively.
Yes, I'm very familiar with the Azovmena prophecy... I find it fascinating.. and I do tend to believe this man heard from the Lord. If so, he said that on November 11th one year, the US would be attacked with nuclear weapons. Is it this year? I have no idea.
Many blessings to you! Thank you for dropping by so often. And I pray blessings on your family and I look forward to seeing you one day soon in heaven!
Greetings Precious Daughter of the Most High,
ReplyDeleteWhats this I hear, no more posts ?
Forgive my inconsistency in getting here, been a very busy summer for this old dude ! Well I'm sure if your cutting the posts that you've prayed over it and see God's will in that decision. But I hope we wont lose touch altogether ?
I remember the post, The King is in the Field ! I re posted it because I felt it so important for believers to have this hope for the return of our Savior.
This to is a great post Sister. I'm with you, I dont see how this earth can go on much longer. I saw an interesting comment recently that posed the question; when we see a small number of folks being saved, is it the trickle before the dam breaks and we see a God given revival, or is it the last gleaning of the corners of the field before the great harvest is over ?
God said He will not always contend with man. Personally, I see the dam the comment calls a revival, as the dam of the stored up wrath of God ?
Well Precious Sister, I hope we dont lose contact. You know you have been a wealth of knowledge for me. I believe God led me to your web at a time in my life when I was looking for truth. I had recently left a wacko church that left me with some serious questions on what truth was. My faith was never shaken but my mind was like a well used mine field ! All the crazy things I had heard and wondered about left me questioning if I had misread God altogether. And I fought the temptation to believe that. When I found you my spirit was so relieved, so set at peace, knowing that there were others out there who believed as I do, that God alone is God, He is in total charge over all things, that His will, will prevail, and that He is coming for those who believe and love Him. And I couldnt be more greatful for your blessings of truth MaryLu.
Christ's peace.
Yes, Brother, I've been praying about this blog for a long time. I sense from the Lord that I've posted everything He has asked me to post. The articles are out there for anyone to find. Or perhaps we are so close to the end that my work is done! Either way, I'm going to concentrate on my novels as they reach a bunch more people. Very few people actually visit my blog these days, and I feel I'm preaching to the choir.
DeleteFeel free to email me any time.. and of course we are friends on FB. I don't want to lose touch either!
Personally I do not see a huge revival before the rapture, but rather after the rapture! Either way, I do pray for the lost and lukewarm everyday!
Wow, Joe, thank you for the kind comments. Honestly I wasn't sure my posts were helping anyone out there, so that means a lot to hear! Thank you...
Like I said, I will post anything the Lord presses on my heart... I will just wait and see.
Blessings to you and yours, Joe!
Just a quick Q; will this site still be open ? Will we still be able to come here to find stuff ? or are you shutting down completely ?
DeleteYes! I'm leaving it up and running. There are so many articles I've written over the years that people can still find and read.
DeleteVery sad that you are not going to be posting anymore but also excited since time is so short now. It's been a pleasure and a privilege learning from all of you and knowing that I am not alone in believing that the Bible is true every bit of it. God bless you Marylu and the rest of my brothers and sisters. See you soon. Pam
ReplyDeleteThank you, Pam! That means a great deal! See you soon, dear sister!
DeleteLike the other commenters, I am also sad that you will no longer be posting, but I am also excited since we are so close than ever to going home.
ReplyDeleteSince Rosh Hashanah is to occur at sundown on 9/11, which is right on the Sabbath, there was an article that said this is when “the shofar may be silent” in view of this observation. I wonder if this may hint something in regard to the annual blowing of the shofar on Feast of Trumpets?
Even though Scripture does not mention of a time gap between the Rapture and Tribulation, some watchmen speculated it could be either simultaneous, seven days (Noah and his family waited seven days on the Ark before the Flood actually came), or seven months. There was even a 49-day notion considering how this number is also important in the Bible. These are just some possibilities to think about though only God knows the exact timing.
The Bible taught in 2 Thessalonians that we the Restrainer will be gone before the Antichrist is revealed. However, some people believe we will already be gone before the Daniel Covenant is even ready for signature, let alone fully confirmed per Daniel 9:27. Which one may seem like a more likely occurrence for the Rapture? With peace agreements and the Abraham Accords being in the spotlight again, we surely must be close to that appointed time?
Also, since the Rapture is signless, the sudden disappearance of millions at the same time plus likely crashes resulting from drivers and pilots in Christ also be taken will make people realize it was not an ordinary disappearance? However, I bet many will not even consider the Rapture as a possibility and will fall for that alien deception narrative or whatever the elite have already been preparing all this time?
Blessings for your strong commitment to the Lord through all these posts and warnings of the signs. We will be going home soon and until then, keep serving the Lord and listening for that Trumpet. Peace in Christ and Maranatha!
Yes, lots of watchman are looking toward Rosh Hashana. It occurs on a different day in the Essene Calendar... I think the 16th.... but we wait and see. Is there a time gap? I don't know. Like you said, some say no, some say yes. But I do believe we must be gone at or very close to the signing of the covenant. Either way... we are close... so many many signs.. and the timing also we see in Scripture.
DeleteI tend to believe that many people will realize what happened at the rapture and will get saved then. Yes, some will believe the deception pushed by the powers that be, but there will be enough people left who were warned.. who even thought they might go.. who will then start preaching the true Gospel.
Blessings to you and yours! Stay strong... and see you soon!